Colocated with ESWC 2010
30th or 31st May, 2010
- SFSW2010 is over, you can find impressions from the workshop here.
- Alexandre Passant and Pablo Mendes were winning this years Scripting Challenge with their submissionsparqlPuSH: Proactive notification of data updates in RDF stores using PubSubHubbub.
- List of accepted papers and programme are online.
- Easychair Submission site is open!
- Talis has very kindly sponsored the challenge with €300 for the best entry!
- This Workshop webpage is up!
- This year ESWC is trying new forms of co-located events, and offered us the oppertunity to be a Challenge-focussed event, instead of just a workshop. Since, we traditionally have a Scripting Challenge anyway, and the focus of the workshop has always been on hands-on working code, this seemed like a good idea. Enjoy your new Scripting for the Semantic Web Challenge 2010! The practical effect of this is that the workshop papers and challenge papers are now combined, and we require demos of all submissions!
Programme Continue reading